Ms. Anita Rawat, First Secretary (Consular) at Embassy of India in Seoul, Republic of Korea, has circulated the information of student (those studying abroad) registration module created in the web by Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), India. The original text of the circular as follows.
Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India has decided to create a database of Indian students studying in various countries. This Student Registration Module has been created in the MADAD Portal (which has now been rebranded as Consular Services Management System). The homepage of MADAD Portal gives basic guidance on how students can register themselves on this module.
We strongly ask students to register themselves at the earliest so that they can start getting benefit from Student related services and other information provided by the Embassy of India, Seoul.
Link to website: http://www.madad.gov.in/AppConsular/welcomeLink
The procedure for student registration at MADAD is given as under:
1. How Indian Students Can Submit Course/Contact Details with MADAD
2. Visit Consular Services Management System http://madad.gov.in 2. Register yourself as new user and login to your account.
3. Click the “Manage Profile” link in Sub Menu or in Student Registration Section .
4. Enter the Personal Particulars details in Student Registration Form.
5. Enter Emergency Contact Details.
6. Enter Course Details and Submit the Form.
7. Student Registration Confirmation Screen.
8. Click the “Manage Course Details” link in Sub Menu or in Student Registration Section to Add/Update Course details.
9. Select Status and Click on “Update” button to update existing course. Click the “Click Here” Link to Add new Course.
10. Click on Course Name to view the details of Course.
In case of additional information or clarification, please contact national call centre at toll free number 1800-258-0222 and +91-40-67580222 (International)
You are requested to kindly give wide publicity among Indian students in Republic of Korea.
Acknowledgement: This web platform of Korea Tamil Forum acknowledge and thank Embassy India in Seoul for the Information.